• Paxlovid reduced hositalization by 98%
• Bivalent booster reduced breakthrough & hospitalization by 75%
• COVID reduced new HV diagnoses & affects ETE, Blacks missed more diagnoses.
• New unboosted protease inhibitor Ensitrelvir is effective.
• One dose Pegylated Lambda interferon reduced by 89% death & hospitalization in unvaccinated.
• Inhaled Interferon for COVID did not establish efficacy.
• Metformin reduced CIVID viral load.
For patients who received nirmatrelvir/ritonavir versus no therapy we observed a 99% relative reduction in risk.
In predictive models, older age was the most influential predictor of being hospitalized with COVID-19, while vaccination and outpatient therapy were the most influential factors predicting non-hospitalization.
[heart conditions, chronic kidney disease, Hispanic ethnicity, Delta variant all are associated with greater hospitalization risk.]