A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-450/Ritonavir/ABT-267 (ABT-450/r/ABT-267) and ABT-333 Coadministered With Ribavirin (RBV) in Adults With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection and Cirrhosis (TURQUOISE-II)
· Male or female and age is between 18 and 70 years, inclusive, at time of Screening.
· Chronic HCV-infection prior to study enrollment.
· Screening laboratory result indicating HCV genotype 1-infection.
· Compensated cirrhosis defined as a Child-Pugh Score of ≤ 6 at Screening
· Subject has plasma HCV RNA level > 10,000 IU/mL at Screening.